CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION CENTER
Help Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus
When it comes to health, everyone wants what's best for themselves and their families.
See the latest information so you can help prevent the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
From how COVID-19 spreads to Prevention Guidelines on everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, read What you should Know about COVID-19.
Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
Small businesses are encouraged to do their part to keep their employees, customers, and themselves healthy. Actively encourage sick employees to stay home.
SBA is available to assist small businesses with accessing federal resources and navigating their own preparedness plans as described by the CDC’s Guidance for Businesses and Employers.
Reemployment Assistance Applications
MANAGER'S TASK FORCE
WHAT IS THE CITY ADMINISTRATION DOING?
- Employees are receiving ongoing communication and instruction from the City’s Human Resources on actions to take for preventative and options for treatment when there are concerns.
- Our message to our employees is simple. If you are sick, you should stay home and seek medical attention.
- The City has activated telework.
- Our local Dania Beach EOC has procured emergency supplies (gloves, masks, etc.)
OTHER NEWS FOR OUR RESIDENTS:
- BSO stands ready to assist all of our residents with law enforcement and fire services. We remain extremely vigilant for our community’s safety during this crisis. https://daniabeachfl.gov/police
- All senior programs have been suspended.
- All major city events have been canceled including Spring Hunt.
- Dania After Dark, Art in the Hall and The Arts & Seafood Celebration have been postponed.
- City Hall is closed. Please consider conducting business over the phone or online. If you have questions, please call the City at 954-924-6800.
- We encourage you to pay your bills online at daniabeachfl.gov/pay
- You may also pay your permit fees and make inspection requests online at daniabeachfl.gov/permit
- For those who wish to pay at City Hall, please consider using the drop box at the front door at City Hall.
- All Public Services provided by the City of Dania Beach including water and sanitation services are operating on normal schedule.
- Dania Beach Water Customers who are concerned about water shut-off notices can be assured there will be no shut-offs during this declared emergency period.
- Hand sanitizers and public information posters containing prevention information have been placed at all City facilities visited by the public.
WHO TO CALL Call your health care provider or County Health Department at 954-412-7300 if you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath and returned from international travel or a cruise in the last 14 days.
FDOH Call Center: 866-779-6121 or 954-357-9500.
VULNERABLE POPULATION REGISTRY You should pre-register in the Vulnerable Population Registry if you are at risk due to a disability, frailty or health issue, regardless of age, AND you elect to stay at home in the event of an emergency.
Register online by visiting Vulnerable Registry or by calling the Broward County Call Center at 311 or 954-831-4000 (TTY 954-831-3890)
- CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Florida's Data & Surveillance Dashboard
- Flgov 2020 executive orders
- Preparedness Checklist for Nursing Homes & Long-Term Care
- HUD Resources
- Florida health covid19 Resources
- Unemployment Insurance Program
- CDC DIY cloth face coverings