CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION CENTER
Help Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus
When it comes to health, everyone wants what's best for themselves and their families.
See the latest information so you can help prevent the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
From how COVID-19 spreads to Prevention Guidelines on everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, read What you should know about COVID-19.
Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans are still available for Eligible Small Businesses and Non-Profits Impacted by COVID-19 Pandemic.
To apply for an SBA Disaster loan or to learn more, please visit the SBA disaster assistance website at SBA.gov/disasterHave you received a PPP loan? Do you need guidance on forgiveness criteria or have other questions?
Reemployment Assistance Applications
WHO TO CALL Call your health care provider or County Health Department at 954-412-7300 if you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath and returned from international travel or a cruise in the last 14 days.
FDOH Call Center: 866-779-6121 or 954-357-9500.
VULNERABLE POPULATION REGISTRY You should pre-register in the Vulnerable Population Registry if you are at risk due to a disability, frailty or health issue, regardless of age, AND you elect to stay at home in the event of an emergency.
Register online by visiting Vulnerable Registry or by calling the Broward County Call Center at 311 or 954-831-4000 (TTY 954-831-3890)
Dashboard Tracks Coronavirus Key Indicators
Broward County is posting Daily COVID-19 Updates, which are graphic dashboards of key COVID-19 indicators including: number of cases, positivity rates, hospitalizations, hospital capacities, and deaths. Number of reported business violations, warnings and citations issued and business closures due to non-compliance with Emergency Orders are also included.
Residents and businesses are urged to utilize the dashboard to understand the magnitude of the pandemic in our community, and the importance of social distancing and wearing of facial coverings to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Access the dashboard from Broward.org/Coronavirus.
Please take a moment to read The Declaration of State of Emergency Order:
- 70 - Declaration of State of Emergency Order 6-10-2021
- 69 - Declaration of State of Emergency Order 6-3-2021
- 68 - Declaration of State of Emergency Order 5-27-2021
- 67 - Declaration of State of Emergency Order 5-20-2021
- 66 - Declaration of State of Emergency Order 5-13-2021
- 64 54th Declaration of State of Emergency Order 4-29-2021
Other Important Documents
- EUA 27034.167_FS for Recipients and Caregivers_Final_5.10.2021
- DOH Screening and Consent Form Updated 5-11-2021
- City Manager Rules for Quorum and Meetings Exhibit B - Quasi Judicial Pr...
- City Manager Rules for Quorum and Meetings Exhibit A - O-2020-017 Emerge...
- City Manager Rules for Quorum and Meetings
- Facial Coverings FAQs
- Broward County Emergency Orders
- Governor DeSantis Executive Orders
- Dania Beach Executive Orders and other documents
- CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Florida's Data & Surveillance Dashboard
- Flgov 2020 executive orders
- Preparedness Checklist for Nursing Homes & Long-Term Care
- HUD Resources
- Florida health covid19 Resources
- Unemployment Insurance Program
- CDC DIY cloth face coverings
- Smartnews: Coronavirus Report