Dania Beach Career Opportunities
The City of Dania Beach provides equal access and equal opportunity to employment under Title I of the Americans with Disability Act of 1990.
The City of Dania Beach is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexuality, age, or disability. We maintain an alcohol and drug-free workplace and are an E-Verify employer. Veterans, spouses of veterans, and residents of Dania Beach can claim preference points at the time of application.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include group medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as FRS and paid vacation, sick, and personal time.
Community Development Director Opportunity:
The City of Dania Beach is seeking a dynamic, motivated, and accomplished leader to be our next Community Development Director! We are Broward’s oldest City and in the midst of a true renaissance. If you are an experienced, passionate leader in the realm of Community Development, then click the links below to learn more about this exciting opportunity and to apply. Join our team and Sea it. Live it. Love it. Work it!
Click here for more information on this great opportunity: https://daniabeachfl.gov/3066/Community-Development-Director-Opportuni
The City posts vacancies in several places:
- The City’s website
- City Hall bulletin boards
- City’s Cable Channel
- Dania Beach Press
How to apply for a position:
The City of Dania Beach only accepts applications for positions currently advertised and does not accept unsolicited resumes.
Applications must be received by the indicated deadline date. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Dania Beach Career Opportunities
SEARCH & APPLY ONLINE - httphttps://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/daniabeachfl
- Interviews are not guaranteed upon meeting the minimum qualifications. Candidates are selected for an interview based on education and work experience that most closely match the requirements.
- The minimum age requirement for full-time employment with the City is 18 years of age.
- The City requires a pre-employment physical, background screening, E-Verify verification, and may require a pre-employment drug test for safety sensitive positions.
- The online hiring system allows for the attachment of multiple documents including resumes, cover letters, references, recommendations, certifications, diplomas, transcripts etc. You may attach any/all of those items at the time of application.
- You need to fill out a separate application for each position.
- The City provides a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, disability, vision and RX for employees and their dependents. We are an FRS employer and offer additional savings plans through a 457 deferred compensation plan. The City also provides 11 paid holidays, 3 personal days, minimum 2 weeks vacation after one year, and 12 sick days (subject to position status and collective bargaining agreements).
- Applicants who demonstrate they meet the minimum requirements may be subject to an extensive selection process and screening program, which may include, but not be limited to: evaluation of training and experience, written test, oral test and performance test.