The City of Dania Beach Public Services Department oversees the bulk pickup services provided by Waste Management. The bulk waste is collected each month in the dates provided below. Refer to the Bulk Pickup Schedule Map to determine your bulk pickup days.
- The city prohibits bulk trash from being placed curbside earlier than one day prior to scheduled pick-up date.
- Bulk pickup is for six cubic yards maximum.
- Special bulk pickup can also be arranged for a minimal charge by calling Waste Management. Do not put out material until arrangements have been made. Please contact Waste Management at (954) 974-7500.
Acceptable Bulk Material
(Maximum of 6 cubic yards per pick-up / One cubic yard is the size of a washing machine.)
- Brush: Tree branches, palm fronds and shrubbery, cut to a maximum of four feet in length. Material must be piled neatly.
- Household Items: Furniture: Box springs, mattresses, sofas, carpeting, patio furniture, metal, or barbecue grill (no propane tanks). Dishwasher, washer, dryer, stove, water heater, refrigerator (door must be removed) and air conditioners (Freon must be removed).
- Loose materials: Flower pots, old garbage cans, solid containers.
Prohibited Material or Household Hazardous Waste
Any liquids (fuel, paint, oil, etc.), automotive / boat components (tires, engines...), explosives, hazardous waste, radioactive material, roofing materials, and construction/demolition debris (concrete, tile, drywall, toilet, sink...) are not acceptable.
To dispose of construction/demolition materials, go to The Broward County Landfill.
To dispose of Hazardous Waste and Electronics, go to Broward County's drop-off station.
located at 5490 Reese Road, Davie, FL. Open Saturday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Bring proof of residency.
Dania Beach, Florida - Code of Ordinances PART II - CODE OF ORDINANCES Chapter 13 - HEALTH AND SANITATION
As you are aware, the County’s three Residential Drop-off Centers (RDOCs) have been closed to ILA partner municipalities due to COVID-19 since March 21, 2020. Please be advised that Broward County will be resuming Household Hazardous Waste and Electronics Collections (HHW) ONLY at the three (3) Residential Drop Off Centers starting Saturday, June 20, 2020. Please note that the County has made operational changes that your residents should be made aware of prior to utilizing the RDOC which include:
- HHW will be operating under abbreviated hours every Saturday from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm until further notice.
- At this time the County will NOT be accepting Bulk Trash or Yard Waste at any of the three RDOCs until further notice.
- Resident’s will be required to follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and other safety measures which will be communicated through posted signage located throughout the Centers.
For updated information, please visit