Volunteer shall mean an individual who, of his or her own volition, has a desire to provide some service to the City without the expectation or receipt of compensation. Make an impact on your community!
- Must be willing and able to submit to a background check (some positions may require fingerprinting)
- Must provide valid, current identification
- Must be willing and able to complete a Volunteer Information form
- Must be willing to have his/her photograph taken for a City volunteer ID
- Must be willing and able to sign a Volunteer Acknowledgement and Release Form
- Candidates between the ages of 14-17 may not volunteer more than 20 hours per week. Candidates 18 years or older may volunteer up to 30 hours per week.
Click here to apply