Garbage & Recycling Pickup
The City of Dania Beach Public Services Department oversees the garbage & recycling pickup services provided by Waste Management. The garbage & recycling is collected each week, garbage is collected twice a week, recycling is collected once a week. Please refer to the garbage and recycling schedule map to determine what days your garbage is collected.
Guidelines for garbage & recycling carts:
- Set carts out by 7 a.m. on collection day.
- Set carts at least 2 feet apart with the lids opening toward the street.
- Allow at least 3 feet apart from other objects such as cars, mailboxes, etc.
- All materials must be placed inside the carts. Any material outside or on top of the cart will not be collected.
- Lids must be closed.
- Do not bag recyclables or put plastic bags in your recycling cart. All materials should be loose in the cart.
- Recycle glass, plastic, metal and aluminum bottles, cans and containers and all types of paper products.
- No need to separate recyclables. They can all be collected together in one cart.
- Remove carts from the curb as soon as possible after collection.
Alley ServiceCustomers who receive alley service must roll carts to the curb for collection.
Alley service is available for an additional charge of $35 per month per home.