OASIS 10 - NW 10th Ct, SW 10th St, SW 7th St and SW 7th Terrace.
The projects are located at NW 10th Ct, SW 10th St, SW 7th St and SW 7th Terrace.
- "Oasis" Street Signs
- 10,000 Square Feet of Driveway Pavers
- Bumper Curb 12 x 12 in
- Replace soil w crushed stone + geotextile
- Cut Swales
- Sidewalk on NW 10th Ct
- Sod, etc
- Remove Asphalt & Concrete Drives
- 1 entrance sign, 4 street signs
- 500 Linear Feet of Header Curb
- Reworking 2,000 Linear Feet of Swale Areas with Landscaping
- Re-installation & Relocation of Mailboxes & Street Lights as Necessary
OASIS is focused on improving the physical quality of the City’s neighborhoods and improving the quality of life of its residents and visitors. It is designed to improve specific streets with the goal of fostering neighborhood pride and improvement, and induce owners and tenants to work together to beautify the City, to increase property values, and to reduce crime.