OASIS 9 - Davis Isles & Monroe Udell Street
Oasis 9 is located in Davis Isles on SW 37th Avenue, SW 38th Terrace, SW 47th Court, Griffin Road, the corner of SW 1st Avenue and Monroe Udell Street (SW 1st ST).
Oasis 9 includes:
- "Oasis" Street Signs
- 1 Entrance Sign, 4 Street Signs
- Driveway pavers on Moe Udell St.
- Replace soil w 12” crushed stone
- Bumper Curb 12 x 12 in w 3-3 rebar
- Stamped asphalt on Davis Isle Crosswalk
- Fix swales, add CBs, Sod
- Crosswalks Across SW 1st Avenue
- 150 Linear Feet of Header Curb
- Lighting, Irrigation Systems, Catch Basins Repair
- Drainage Improvements
- Minor Landscaping Upgrades / Palm Trees Removal & Replanting
OASIS is focused on improving the physical quality of the City’s neighborhoods and improving the quality of life of its residents and visitors. It is designed to improve specific streets with the goal of fostering neighborhood pride and improvement, and induce owners and tenants to work together to beautify the City, to increase property values, and to reduce crime.